SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position will serve the Lower Mainland, as assigned. The primary responsibilities for this position include infield sales representation to existing accounts, key accounts and independents, strategic new business development, relationship building with retail and supplier partners, data driven decision making, and driving product placement and promotions.
This position requires a highly self-motivated and organized individual with a strong willingness for ongoing education related to the Organic + Natural Wellness Industry. Daily responsibilities will include building relationships, driving sales at store level by generating orders and presenting new products, order follow-up, detailed pricing submissions, analyzing data to identify opportunities, ongoing product knowledge, general account administration, and contributing to a team environment.
This is a full-time position based out of our head office in Burnaby, when not traveling within the territory. The ideal candidate will reside in the Greater Vancouver area.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPECTATIONS:
• Minimum 2 years sales experience in the Wellness (body care, supplements, wellness products) and/or distribution industry
• High level of initiative and proven self-motivation
• Skill in working effectively with a wide range of partnering companies (customers, suppliers, brokers)
• Demonstrated ability to set objectives, prioritize, and achieve goals
• Strategic analysis, problem solving skills, proven business acumen
• Excellent planning and organizational skills + strong detailed administrative skills
• Ability to build rapport quickly, influence others and communicate effectively (verbal and written)
• Knowledge of retail merchandising and logistics best practice is an asset
• Successful completion of post-secondary education, such as a Business/Sales Diploma or Degree is an asset
• Proficient with computers; specifically, Outlook and Excel (intermediate to advanced)
• Experience with an ERP or CRM system is beneficial
• Driver’s license and car required (car & mileage allowance provided)
SUBMISSION: Sept 29, Deadline
If you, or anyone you know, is interested, please send a resume, with cover letter and salary expectations, to:
email@example.com (on the subject line please note “Account Manager, Wellness – Sep 2021”)
Note: We thank everyone for their interest but only those advancing to the next stage of the recruitment process will be contacted. Only candidates located the Greater Vancouver area will be considered.