Working with the Accounting team, your main duties will be to: post to our computer system, approve orders, make collection calls, process and apply payments, and follow-up with our customers, as necessary. Accounts Receivable work also involves preparing daily bank deposits; reviewing accounts; following-up on discrepancies; handling customer enquiries/requests; problem-solving on account balances, sending receipts, and other AR work as required.
Full-time (40hrs/week), Mon-Fri. Rate of pay is $21.44/hour.
- Completion of secondary school and some courses in basic bookkeeping or accounting procedures
- One year of accounting experience, preferably in AR
- Strong computer and keyboard skills
- Ability to organize and manage daily workload with minimal supervision
- Prioritizing, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong written and verbal communication required, with a focus on maintaining good customer relations
- Initiative and perseverance in collections
- Accuracy and reliability in data entry and money handling
Please send a resume and cover letter, indicating why you are interested in working with us, to:
email@example.com (on the subject line please note “AR Clerk – April 2021”)
Posting closes on April 20, 2021
Note: We thank everyone for their interest but only those advancing to the next stage of the recruitment process will be contacted. Only candidates located in the Lower Mainland will be considered.