Do you have an interest in health and nutrition? Love providing excellent customer service? Have proven office skills? Want to contribute as part of a team?
Horizon Distributors is the leading distributor of natural and organic foods, as well as natural health and personal care, in Western Canada. We are located in south Burnaby at the Glenwood Industrial Park, off Marine Way. Shuttle service and #116 bus service are available.
This position consists mainly of providing excellent customer service through taking orders over the phone, by fax and by email; data input and processing of orders following detailed computer procedures; providing product information and promoting sales; dealing with customer questions and problems; and invoicing orders. Strong people skills and phone skills are required as this position involves intensive customer contact, mainly over the phone. The main focus will be on Customer Service regarding our natural health supplements and personal care products, and will be situated in our Wellness facility (formerly known as Christmas Natural).
This position is 40 hours/week (office hours) and reports to the Horizon Customer Service Manager. This position interacts a great deal with Claims, Accounting, Sales, Purchasing, and Warehouse. This is a fulltime permanent position.
- MUST have previous order-desk experience as well as experience in, and aptitude for, busy office work.
- Familiarity with office procedures, computer skills with excellent and accurate data-entry
- Excellent English and communications skills
- An interest in customer-service is essential
- A polite and positive telephone presence is required
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Work as part of a team without direct supervision or monitoring
- Knowledge and interest in the organic and natural industry, particularly health and body care products, is an asset
Submission Deadline: Monday, August 19, 2019
Please submit your resume, with a covering letter stating your relevant experience and why you are interested in working in the organic, natural and nutritional industry, to:
(please note on subject line: “CSR-WELLNESS – August, 2019”)