The Customer Service Representative provides excellent customer service through taking orders over the phone, by fax and by email; data input and processing of orders following detailed computer procedures; providing product information and promoting sales; dealing with customer questions and problems; and invoicing orders. Strong people skills and phone skills are required as this position involves intensive customer contact, mainly over the phone. The main focus will be on Customer Service regarding our natural health supplements and personal care products, and will be situated in our Wellness facility.
This position is 40 hours/week (office hours) and reports to the Customer Service Manager. This position interacts frequently with Claims, Accounting, Sales, Purchasing, and Warehouse. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- MUST have previous order-desk experience as well as experience in, and aptitude for, busy office work.
- Familiarity with office procedures, computer skills with excellent and accurate data-entry.
- Excellent English and communications skills
- A polite and positive telephone presence and a passion for customer service
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Work as part of a team without direct supervision or monitoring
- Knowledge and interest in the organic and natural industry, particularly health and body care products, is an asset
What We Offer:
- Extended health and dental benefits, and MSP coverage
- 3-week vacation
- Staff shuttle (from Skytrain)
- Generous shopping discounts on our products
- Work life balance
- Fitness, cycling, and transit subsidies
- On-site fitness room
- And more…
Submission Deadline: Sunday, Nov 17, 2019
Please submit your resume, with a cover letter stating your relevant experience, why you are interested in the position and your salary expectations to:
(please note on subject line: “CSR-WELLNESS – November, 2019”)
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those under consideration will be contacted.