SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Data Coordinator will generate, maintain, analyze, and develop reports mainly arising from the Purchasing Department, and also connected to Marketing and Sales. The primary task of the Data Coordinator is working in Excel spreadsheets – manipulating data and providing information for the purchasing department and other internal departments. They will also coordinate information and files regarding product costing and promotions, and will be responsible for accuracy and maintenance of specific data files; play a part in ensuring the data in the ERP system is maintained and accurate, including creating and running data queries and coordinating uploads with IT when needed; support the Buyers by setting up data files, with as much pre-filled data as possible to speed up the completion of these files; as well as coordinate and disseminate information to and amongst various departments. They will assist the Purchasing Department to meet deadlines for information flow, as well as maintain various reports and perform other administrative tasks as needed.
This is a full-time position (Mon-Fri) based out of our Burnaby office. There is an opportunity for a Hybrid schedule following the onboarding and probationary period. This is a 14-month contract role.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPECTATIONS:
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills and ability to handle a variety of tasks
- Strong computer skills including MS Outlook and Office
- MUST HAVE advanced Excel experience, and be very comfortable navigating spreadsheets
- Proven detail experience – working with reports requiring accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently within deadlines, coordinating information flow with others
- Good communicator – with strong verbal and written skills
- Experience and/or knowledge of Purchasing activities is beneficial
- Post-secondary business-oriented courses or program an asset
- Basic understanding of SQL/Query code writing and generating reports an asset
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Friday, January 21, 2022
If you, or anyone you know, is interested, please send a resume with cover letter and salary expectations to:
email@example.com (on the subject line please note “Data Coordinator – Jan 2022)
Note: We thank everyone for their interest but only those advancing to the next stage of the recruitment process will be contacted. Lower mainland candidates considered only.