Sales Support Coordinator – Providing coordination and administrative support to the Account Managers, the successful candidate will compile sales information and monitor progress of sales; track and compile data; provide reports and analysis of sales to the Sales Team, both routinely and as requested; maintain databases and POS materials; coordinate vendor authorizations, samples and promotions; field calls to the Sales Team; provide support to the Director of Sales; organizing meetings, presentations and events; as well as other administrative tasks such as process timesheets, account call records, expenses, etc. The successful candidate will stay current with the natural product industry and develop and maintain working relationships with suppliers + brokers + retailers.
· Excellent organizational and administrative skills and ability to handle a variety of tasks
· Intermediate/Advanced computer skills with Windows and Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
· Experience working with reports – accuracy and attention to detail is required with ability to provide appropriate analysis/summaries
· Ability to work efficiently under pressure with tight deadlines
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work without direct supervision – multi-tasking and self-initiative required
· Experience in sales administrative support – one to two years minimum
· Post-secondary business-oriented courses or program focusing on administrative skills and sales/marketing a plus
· An understanding of, and interest in, the natural product industry
This is a fulltime position, 40 hrs/week, and includes extended medical benefits as well as other subsidies and perks.
Application Deadline: SUNDAY, NOV 10, 2019: Please send a resume and cover letter stating your relevant experience, salary expectations, and why you are interested in working with us to:
(please note on subject line: Sales Support – Nov 2019)
Note: We thank you for your interest – only those applicants being considered will be contacted.